1. Grandio Greenhouses are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for ten years from the date of original retail purchase on all plastic panels. Additionally, the aluminum frame is warrantied for life. The word “defects” is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product.
2. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to improper installation, alteration or accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, “acts of nature” or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
3. This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts if the parts are defective within the terms of this warranty, Grandio Greenhouses will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping charges to and from the factory or distribution center are not covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Labor charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the greenhouse or its components are not covered under this warranty.
4. This warranty does not cover scratching or scuffing of the product that may result from normal usage. In addition, defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, unreasonable use will void this warranty.
5. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded to the extent permitted by law. While every attempt is made to embody the highest degree of safety in all equipment, freedom from injury cannot be guaranteed. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. All merchandise is sold on this condition, and no representative of the company may waive or change this policy.
6. This product is not intended for institutional or commercial use; Grandio Greenhouses does not assume any liability for such use. Institutional or commercial use will void the warranty.
7. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability for use to extent permitted by Federal and state law. Neither Grandio Greenhouses nor any representative assumes any other liability in connection with this product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
For warranty claims contact us:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Mountain Time Zone
Wind and snow ratings are an indication of the strength of the product when installed and maintained properly, but are not a guarantee of actual performance in every and all situations. These are DIY products and as such Grandio cannot control the installation of the greenhouse nor do we control any ongoing maintenance, installation location, base or greenhouse placement, below greenhouse soil conditions, extreme and unusual weather conditions or events, loose objects in the surrounding area, dry or weak trees or tree limbs nearby, whether doors and/or windows are left open or unsecured, ice or unusually wet snow build-up, and/or other conditions or instances that can negatively affect the greenhouse performance. Any and/or all of these factors can contribute to potential damage and/or failure that is not a defect of the product. Please review the installation manuals thoroughly for installation and maintenance guidelines.